Concept art sneak peek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concept art sneak peek

We've got some more pretty pictures to share with you.
    Link to blog post: http://www.superclubsoccer.com/concept-art-sneak-peek/

:wutface::wutface:

Comment

Street football? lol

Comment

It's long been a burning passion from our very loins that 5 a side football is possible on our game. It's always been in my head as the Indoor Football from Fifa '97 (showing my age) but given that there will be times where it may be quiet at night and people still want to play, I think it would be a great addition.

Comment

Not sure about the pitch being at an angle, couldn't that cause one side to be preferred over the other?

Comment

I mean, I suppose it doesn't matter, it'll be just like Fifa. xD

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Miudo View Post
              Not sure about the pitch being at an angle, couldn't that cause one side to be preferred over the other?
              You could be right. But then there will be half time :P

Also I believe the camera will be able to be moved.

Comment

GUYS, that is great!
                I didn't heard that idea before! 5vs5? Oh my!!! This will be great! I am thrilled about that idea!
                THIS IS AWESOME!!!! Great Job guys!

Comment

From time to time I take a look to see whats new here and must say you are doing a great job guys. Well done I like it very much and just hope we will play together soon. Love you all.

Jimmy

Comment

looks great

Originally posted by Wickerbasket View Post
                    It's long been a burning passion from our very loins that 5 a side football is possible on our game. It's always been in my head as the Indoor Football from Fifa '97 (showing my age) but given that there will be times where it may be quiet at night and people still want to play, I think it would be a great addition.
                    I spent so many hours playing 5v5 in Fifa 98 RtWC
                    I always imagined how it could work in FID

As you said it could be the only option to have activity in that part of the day where the activity is really low. Plus I think a lot of the new users would be more interested (at the start) in playing 5v5, being involved in the match much more than being just one player out of eleven.

All of us were used to multichar regularly but remember how fid could be boring with just one char who could end up touching the ball once per game... I think you could have users that stick around only for the 5v5 being in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewRoy View Post
                      As you said it could be the only option to have activity in that part of the day where the activity is really low. Plus I think a lot of the new users would be more interested (at the start) in playing 5v5, being involved in the match much more than being just one player out of eleven.
                      Could not agree more. I also believe you can multi-box here as well if you want, but as you say it is probably less necessary. Makes Team Basket more viable though

Comment

Working...
                      X