This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta bug thread

Hopefully no game-breaking bugs, but please share any you find here! Screenshots/video clips would be much appreciated

A couple of bugs that I found while testing were:

1. I took a controlled shot, the shot was going wide even got a confirmation of "Goal Kick", yet somehow in the next action the ball moved to the penalty spot and the momentum of the ball was pointing as going into the net. It was a goal.

2. I passed the ball to a bot team-mate and he ignored the pass.

Comment

• Tirath
      Tirath commented
      Editing a comment
      1. Will keep an eye out for that. Can't say I've seen that before!
      2. Yeah the bots are really stupid, come on discord to play with/against others online

Motherfuckin' Raul Hernandez.... Good to see you man!

1. Few countries missing on list.
    2. Few hair styles are see through.

Comment

Originally posted by Raul View Post
      A couple of bugs that I found while testing were:

1. I took a controlled shot, the shot was going wide even got a confirmation of "Goal Kick", yet somehow in the next action the ball moved to the penalty spot and the momentum of the ball was pointing as going into the net. It was a goal.

2. I passed the ball to a bot team-mate and he ignored the pass.
      Following up from #1:
      I noticed that once a goal was given from this, nobody from the opposition took the kick off so I could grab it.

Comment

• Tirath
        Tirath commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm okay. Seems like one of those occasions where one thing breaks,so ME gets confused and then it causes a chain reaction of lots of things going wrong.

You need to buff this AI. They are worse than FIDs

Comment

• Tirath
        Tirath commented
        Editing a comment
        Given the objective of the game is to play human vs human, we haven't put much time into the AI at this stage

Actually the AI is broken on custom 5v5. opponents dont move

Comment

I recommmend finding some friends Bluey. Join the Discord, we're on now.

Comment

How do you use Discord? Ive never used Discord in my life and i havent used my headset since...well...Fid Season 24 :'(

Comment

Download it. Then use this link. Or you can use it on the browser I think? https://discord.gg/5ZTgkA

Comment

I can not select any action if I conctrol the bots. I can perform just move but I can not make for example receive the ball. But If the bot have the ball than I can select any action. And please can you remove the scroll menu from action list? This is terrible

Comment

• Tirath
                Tirath commented
                Editing a comment
                So you were captain and controlling bots with supporter pass?

• Michal09
                Michal09 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I was captain and I have activated a supporter pass. If the bot had the ball all was OK, but If the bot dont have the ball than I can just move with the bot but I can not performed other action. I mean I dont see a action list it means that I can not select receive the ball or block and etc.

At Kick off the opponent Bots playing the ball back into the own box. the Ball is sitting there and no bot is going for it, just sitting on there positions.. so we could run to the box and score a goal on the easy way

Comment

• Tirath
                Tirath commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah better to play against real people if you can. Jump in discord to find people looking for a game!

Hello, I can’t get out of the loading screen when turning on the game.

Comment

• Tirath
                Tirath commented
                Editing a comment
                Will ask the devs to investigate next week!

My GPU is running at 100% in the menus. In a game it goes down to more reasonable 40%.

I have an AMD Radeon RX 580.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomodinho View Post
                Hello, I can’t get out of the loading screen when turning on the game.
                me too
                i am stuck at loading

Comment

• Freak_in_Cage
                  Freak_in_Cage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  somethnig more about this problem?
                  i m using windows 10 Pro 64mb

Croatia missing from nationality list
                When shooting through a player the line gets missing before and after the player

Comment

Working...
                X