Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "big games" Are Coming....

It's like the winter in game of thrones. :P

I thought to start a topic that everyone can write about football games he is waiting to see on tv or live.

For example, I am waiting for the home game of AEK Athens against Olympiacos.
    We are in Semi-Finals of the Greek Cup.
    First game Olympiacos 1-2 AEK .
    I will be on the stadium at 26th of April

Well, seeing the return leg of Leicester Atletico is something I'm really looking forward to and I don't normally buy in to the Champion's League so... I suppose that'll be my big game because I don't know if we can score against Oblak XD

Comment

None of QPRs games are big, we suck to an almost unbearable extent

Comment

I'm just fascinated to see what will happen at Arsenal xD
        I think Wenger has lost the right to decide his future. For the last 5 years he's been "rebuilding" the team after they couldn't spend big because of the new stadium. He has nothing to show for it apart from a few FA cups.
        Feels like they need to have another rebuild, especially as they won't have champions league. I think it's the right time for a fresh start and look to build a strong youthful team like Spurs.

Comment

• QPReds
          QPReds commented
          Editing a comment
          'Apart from a few FA Cups'...If I knew how to post an eye roll damn my eyes would be rolling so hard right now

Definitely Eternity derby 18.4 in 17:30 Serbian time... Again a lot of bad football and hoping for Red Star win

Comment

I think it's sad that Arsenal fans don't think the FA Cup is worth winning, and kind of shows that they're being dicks about things. Pretty much any other club would be happy to win the Cup, and the supporters being at Wembley will tell you what a special memory it is. Ungrateful bastards!

Comment

I had one question for people that live in England as they have bigger chance to know... Is there any tv channel, or live stream site where i can watch league one and league two (third and 4th divison )? Prefer to know for league one next season

Comment

Why Indy... come on. Tell us... What team you want to see? Or is it a player?

Comment

He just likes looking at men, and knows he has a better shot with the lesser players.

As as far as I know, most teams now stream their games live through their pages. You have to be a member of that site, and I don't know how freely distributed those streams are. Other than cricfree I couldn't tell you where else to look.

Comment

Thanks , will try to see then Wicker....

Wazza im big fan of Portsmouth , and as they are going to play in League one next season, cuz they achived promotion 3 games before end , i looking to activly watch it next season, it boring to watch goals on their youtube page

Comment

Working...
                  X