FIFA 17 - Pro Clubs team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA 17 - Pro Clubs team

If anyone is interested in having some games at some point, let me know. I'm running a team in a competitive league starting in 2 weeks or so, but the standard is pretty tame so anyone who is half decent should be able to make a run at it. And if you just want some casual games, lemme know as I'm always up for that too. PS4 of course ^^;

Clubs is so dead. There was a point like 2 months ago where we'd play a full season pretty much every day but that died after 2 weeks... EA could do a lot better with clubs. They could implement a competitive scene like they did in UT but they only care about UT cuz of the $$$. Being able to get decent CPU players would be great too, along with VPs being worse. This year it's worse than it's ever been, you get 6'0 CPU players with 70 pace and strength and you come up against 6'4 VPs with 90+ pace and strength, 5* skills, 90 longshots... WTF. Never played clubs as little as I have this year.

Comment

Oh absolutely. Half of the good ideas I have for this game has come from my dreams of what Fifa could do with their Pro Clubs. Playing full teams though is still pretty fun ^^;

Comment

I don't have a ps4 #masterrace

but the idea of 11 vs 11 in Fifa sounds cool (didn't even know it was possible tbh)

Comment

Playing with 11 is so impossible. xD Actually did that a couple times this year and Jesus f'in Christ, being in sync with everyone else is incredibly hard. Ideal amount for pro clubs is 5-6 people, which is what we'd normally have, but I preferred clubs on past editions, probably because pros are too OP on this one.

Comment

This was the first FIFA I had bought in about 4 years, so I was obviously a lot worse than I used to be. I don't know if that's the reason I don't enjoy it as much or if it's because of the reasons Mini gave... maybe both :babyrage:
            I wouldn't be against giving it another try, but I have a hectic schedule at the moment :feelsbadman:
            We can do one for FIFA18 as I should be more settled after the summer ogchamp:

Comment

11 isn't impossible, it's actually more fun when you have proper organised teams for it :P Being in sync is the trick, that takes time. I agree that pro stats are higher than normal, which is dumb, but that's at least balanced out by not having shooting positions outside the box which are 99% goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Tirath View Post
                This was the first FIFA I had bought in about 4 years, so I was obviously a lot worse than I used to be. I don't know if that's the reason I don't enjoy it as much or if it's because of the reasons Mini gave... maybe both :babyrage:
                I wouldn't be against giving it another try, but I have a hectic schedule at the moment :feelsbadman:
                We can do one for FIFA18 as I should be more settled after the summer ogchamp:
                Aren't you a PC master race scrub? xD

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Miudo View Post

Aren't you a PC master race scrub? xD
                  Haha no I was a console gamer my whole life, until the last 2/3 years. These days I prefer games requiring more teamwork/communication like FID and DOTA, instead of games like FIFA and COD. I still enjoy FIFA and COD if I'm playing with friends though

Comment

So you have a PS4 and never added me, I see how it is!

Comment

So you have a PS4 and never added me, I see how it is!
                      I don't think I've turned it on in the last 3/4 months :lul:

Comment

After our first season...

Comment

Who tf are these goalies you play against, that's the sort of goalkeeping I'd do if I was a GK in pro clubs. lmao

Comment

Who tf are these goalies you play against, that's the sort of goalkeeping I'd do if I was a GK in pro clubs. lmao
                            I was thinking the same when watching xD

Comment

Standard is bad. We finished 2nd in the league and we had games where we would literally only pass with lobbed through ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X